Thursday, July 14, 2011

Finally, Another Post!













I'm so sorry it has been SOOOO long since I have posted. I promised that wouldn't happen but life became too hectic, as always :-)



Ryan is absolutely amazing! She has grown and changed so much over the last 5 months. She talks, ALL OF THE TIME (no one understands it but her of course). She is starting to put together that Matthew and I are "mama and dada" though, I'm sure of it. She really knows and remembers people. She is pulling up, almost cruising. She loves to dance and ADORES music. She is one fast woman crawling around. Today, she somehow manuevered herself underneath one of the kitchen chairs and then couldn't figure out how to get out, hilarious. She knows paddy cake, high-five and touchdown (just in time for football season). She is such a joy. She makes us smile and laugh so much everyday.



I will admit, I am starting to struggle with her growing though. I mean, of course I'm excited for her to develop and turn into the beautiful girl God designed but it seems to happen so fast. I just don't want to miss or look back regretting time lost. I want her to stay sweet, innocent, fun-loving although intermittently dramatic and only kind of mobile :-) I don't know if I will be able to keep up with her when she can run around, haha.


Matthew and I are doing well too. Work is busy (for me any ways) Matthew is loving his rotations now and trying to prepare/decide future plans. Prayers for him and us as we begin making these decisions is very much appreciated!



Hope everyone is well! I will not let so much time pass between posts next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment