Sunday, September 26, 2010

All Smiles



I haven't posted in a some time because I have been enjoying every minute of my little girl and my last full days at home. I start back work tomorrow and don't really know how I feel about it. Overall, I am sad...I am going to miss Ryan so very much. She is so much fun! She is smiling all of the time (I tried to upload a video of her smiling but it is currently too big...hopefully will be up on the blog soon). I also included some great smile pictures. I'm convinced she gets prettier everyday. I also completely understand the saying, "you fall more in love with them everyday." :-) I am so thankful we found a nanny whom we adore and trust. Going back to work is hard enough but knowing she is good hands helps tremendously.

Over the past 6 weeks God has also reminded me he created me for another purpose other than wife and mother, doctor. I do miss working and I truly love what I am learning to do. Now that I am a mother, it completely changes my heart as a pediatrician, I hope for the better. However, I am not excited about the year to come and how much it will take me away from Matthew and Ryan. Prayers are greatly appreciated tomorrow and for the months ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment