Saturday, October 2, 2010

Back to work




My first week back to work went much better than I could have ever dreamed. It was one of the most difficult things I have ever done but my little Ryan did wonderful (as you can see from the happy pictures I posted). Ryan's grandparents were so wonderful and came to be with her this past week, which made it much easier for mom. She played and played. Again, the evidence is in the pictures.



God was very faithful and provided a very easy, and even exciting week back to work. I started back on pediatric cardiology and am loving it! It is fascinating, the kids and families are amazing and I am learning so much! Cardiology was probably one of my weakest areas of knowledge and comfort, therefore my education had no where to go but up :-). I cannot even begin to describe what some of these children, and their families, go through. Some surgery after surgery, medicines, tests, etc. They truly are heroes. It was a week that reminded me why I love what I do. Thank you Father! Don't hear me wrong, I would much prefer to be with my little girl. However, I am thankful God provided me an experience back that solidified the many ways He created me. If only I could strap my little girl on my back and take her to work :-) Love to all!


No comments:

Post a Comment