Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sneak Peak

Hi everyone!

I'm not going to give a lot of details but have some sneak peeks at things we have chosen for our new kitchen. I am SO SO SO excited!! I've included 2 pics of granite, both of which we are using but that is all I will share :-) I think you get a good idea of the style I like from these pics and others I've posted.

I think I'll save more details for the big reveal after it is completed :-) Mean, I know!

Electrical will coming in to finish all of our new electrical wiring this week. Plumbing and HVAC are pretty much finished. After electrical comes sheetrock, which means I will really be able to start seeing what the finished product will look like!! We're still several months away but we're getting closer every week!!

Love to all!



Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment