Saturday, March 24, 2012

Renovation Updates!!

Hi Everyone!

Hope you are enjoying the beautiful weather we have been blessed with this week :-) I sure am glad I was on days this week so I could enjoy some of the beautiful afternoons. However, it's back to night float again tomorrow evening! One more week of night float and I am done with that for forever!! Now that is crazy.

I have some updated renovation pics. Man the house has changed a lot over the past week and I couldn't be more excited! Most of the framing for the new upstairs was completed this week and now I can finally start seeing how it will be when it is complete :-) SO LOVE IT and I am so glad we decided to open up the extra attic space for a media/playroom! I have before, during and current pics below. Some of them are repeats that I've posted before but just wanted to provide reminders of what it looked like before. We finally made decisions about the kitchen (color, granite, etc). I will post some pics of our choices soon.

Hope you enjoy and like the changes we've made so far. I sure do!

Love to all!


Previous upstairs room

Previous upstairs hallway

Remember this pic? This is the above pic just looking the other direction,  after we opened up the attic space of course.

NOW!!! Framing to left is 2nd upstairs bedroom (the one in the top picture). To the right is  closet space. All the way to the back (past the ladder) is the 1st upstairs bedroom - Ry's future room!

Close up pic of above

This is taken standing in Ry's future room. Hallway is through doorway. Area to right is looking into the future jack-n-jill bath. Area to left is Ry's closet and hallway closet. 
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment