Friday, November 25, 2011

'Tis the Season


'Tis the season for all of the below wonderful things :-)
Yes, we actually put up our tree last week, BEFORE Thanksgiving.GASP!!!!


Usually that never happens in our house. For one, I never plan ahead (shocking, I know). Second, I am always running around like a crazy person this time of year and remember about the second week of December that we need to put up the tree. However, like always, my work schedule dictated otherwise and it was either put it up last week or the week before Christmas. I opted for the former so we could enjoy for longer than 1 week :-) The picture quality isn't great but we had so much fun.



 And Ry just thinks the tree is too cool! We are teaching her not to touch (ha ha, not going well for us :-) but otherwise she hasn't bothered any other decorations. Here she is posing with her "horsey", as she calls it. Is that how you spell it?? I have no idea but you get the idea.



Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and is truly in the Christmas Spirit!

Love to all!
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment