Sunday, August 7, 2011

Ry's First Birthday Party

What a wonderful day! I think this is one of those experiences every parent holds onto and ours was very memorable! We are so blessed with such amazing family and friends. There were over 20 people at Ry's party. We had it at my grandparents dairy farm in Johnson City, TN (pics of house is below). Of course, Ryan was amazing. She hadn't napped or eaten well all day but loved every second. The cake was probably her favorite part. Thank you to everyone who came and celebrated with us. It truly has been the most amazing year of my life!!



Good morning!! I'm ready for my party!!!


Digging in!!


Mmmmm....


These are Ry's great grandparents and their gift to her, her first red wagon!
The farm has been in our family for some time and they will be moving in about 4 weeks. Bittersweet and so thankful we were able to celebrate and capture some memories there!


Opening presents!


Sunglasses from Aunt Lisa! So stylish!!


My new table and chairs from my Grandmother and Grandpa Bessom


Rocking horse and chair from Mamaw and Papaw Mayes
(These were mine as a little girl that they had refinished :-)


My favorite thing to do....Climb stairs :-)



Making my grand entrance!! All smiles and ready to party!!


Farm House
(I am going to miss this place! So many memories)


Ry's smash cake
She destroyed it!


Love to all!!

Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment